I like to be a life-examiner; I journal, I blog and I now talk through my experiences, emotions & reactions to help me understand my life. I can now easily say “Yes” to the question of my blog, but can you?
Most will probably say maybe or I don’t know? If that is you, take the next few moments to really analyse yourself. Take a step back and examine your life and where you are in it. If you love your answers, great! But if you don’t like your answers, then that is where the work on yourself begins. In the coming weeks I will address my own answers but for now, grab a journal or a piece of paper and see where these questions take you? It’s a rainy Sunday and reflection time sets me up for the week ahead.
“Self-reflection is a humbling process. It’s essential to find out why you think, say, and do certain things… then better yourself.” – Author Sonya Teclai, TheGoodvibe.co
20 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Herself.
- What do you really want in this moment, right now?
- How do I want to be loved?
- Who do I need to forgive?
- Am I in my body?
- Do I love myself exactly as I am now?
- What did I love as a child?
- What would I love to learn?
- What is my super power?
- When was the last time I felt truly joyful?
- Who is my community?
- What is beautiful to me & do I have some of that in my life?
- What can I let go of?
- Do I know the sound of my own true voice?
- What practise consistently brings me home to myself?
- What do I want my legacy to be?
- What have I done for myself today?
- What is my story?
- Have I planned for my own death and my survivors?
- How can I speak with more love today?
- Can I ask a better question?